The complexity of the Australian taxation system is forever increasing and keeping up with changing tax requirements, opportunities and risks
can pose a challenge to any business
Our experienced tax team is well placed to provide a unique blend of technical ability, in-depth knowledge and offers a tailored approach to meet the needs of each client through our range of fully integrated tax services.
We provide professional advice and services to a diverse range of clients, including privately owned businesses, large public companies, non-profit organisations and government bodies. Our clients operate across a range of industries including manufacturing, retail, transport, hospitality and gaming, business and property services, finance and insurance, education and government.
Our approach combines the benefits of a multi-disciplinary firm with a national presence and for clients operating globally; our international tax experts add value to your business through access to our worldwide network of offices.
By working closely with you, our tax specialists get to know your business intimately, together with the challenges that it faces. While keeping you abreast of the latest legislative developments and the resulting implications for your business, we are able to maximise your tax benefits and available opportunities.
We have assisted foreign owned Australian subsidiaries, and Australian owned businesses that have expanded offshore, in respect of their taxation compliance and planning needs.
We are committed to providing clients and our professional colleagues with the best possible tax solutions in the areas of:
- taxation planning;
- tax effective investments;
- property syndications and unit trusts;
- property investments and developments including negative gearing, GST and capital gains tax;
- effective salary and remuneration packaging;
- deceased estates and succession planning;
- research and development;
- international tax with regard to importing/exporting;
- transfer pricing
- advising in respect of foreign taxes and double tax
- prudential tax audits and tax audit support;
- ATO dispute resolution;
- obtaining Private and Class Rulings from the ATO;
- tax effective litigation settlements;
- business structures and restructures;
- fringe benefits tax;
- tax consolidation;
- small business CGT concessions; and
- pay-roll tax, land tax and other state taxes.
Our tax team also provides presentations on tax specific topics to a range of audiences, including tax presentations on behalf of the Institute of Chartered Accountants, CPA Australia and the Taxation Institute of Australia.
For further information please contact our Taxation team: